At Oro Valley Audiology, our priority is always your wellness and safety as you address your hearing loss.
Below are a few updates from your friends at Oro Valley Audiology:
We are open for appointments with the following procedure:
- Make an appointment (no walk-ins) even if you just want to buy supplies.
- Call from your car when you arrive and we will come to get you. The door is still locked.
- You will wash your hands after entering.
- You will wear a mask, and if you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Monday – 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday – 1pm-3 p.m.
- Friday – 8:30-11:30 a.m.
If you are experiencing any issues, call our office at 520-825-4770, and we will determine the best course of action, whether it’s…
- Talking over the phone or through Telehealth,
- Scheduling a window for curbside services, or
- Scheduling an appointment
We will be available by phone during our normal hours: M-F, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Cleanliness & Caution
Now that Oro Valley is seeing patients by appointment, we are taking all precautions necessary to keep you and our staff safe:
- As always, we strictly adhere to CDC guidelines for infection control in the hearing healthcare setting.
- We disinfect all frequently touched surfaces frequently throughout the day, including between appointments.
- We will do our best to limit patient interaction by scheduling patients in spaced intervals.
- Staff will be properly protected and incoming patients are asked to wear their own masks upon entering the office.
- Each person who enters the office will be required to wash their hands (including staff and patients).
- We have advised employees to stay home from work if they are not feeling well.
We will also use curbside service procedures and/or use our dropbox and locker pickup system to keep as many patients in their cars as possible. Instead of dropping in, please call us with questions at 520-825-4770.
You Can Still Purchase Supplies Through Our Online Store
If you’re having trouble navigating our online store, please call our office at 520-825-4770 so we can help you find what you’re looking for or schedule a window of time for curbside supply pick-up.
Hearing Resources For You
Lastly, we have created free helpful hearing videos posted below that will help you navigate defeating your hearing loss during COVID-19.
In closing, please remember to be overly cautious in the coming weeks and months by washing your hands thoroughly, staying home if you are feeling ill, and practicing social distancing.
The team at Oro Valley Audiology thanks you for showing grace and understanding during this unprecedented time of uncertaintly. As always, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality hearing healthcare possible.
Thank you for choosing us at Oro Valley Audiology. Stay safe!